Scanning sessions are extremely short. Consultation times are drastically shortened, which leads to more patients being treated.
Quick, automated post-treatment
What you see is what you get: 3D surface is generated as you scan, which makes for minimal waiting time.
Very short learning curve, no matter the user’s experience level.
Data files can be sent rapidly and securely over the internet to a remote fabrication center to optimize machining process.
Great alternative to traditional, tiresome and messier casting methods.
Non contact, non invasive 3D scan process for minimal discomfort for the patient.
Truly portable and lightweight
• Fits in a suitcase smaller than a carry-on.
• Weights about 2 lbs.
Highly accurate measurements
Accuracy of scanned data is up to 0.5mm, whatever the technician’s level of expertise, or the surrounding environment (vs manual measuring).
Creaform worldwide reputation
OEM healthcare partners can capitalize on Creaform’s reputation for innovative, highly accurate, high quality and reliable 3D scanners.
• Professionnal-grade measurements: accuracy of up to 0.1 mm (0.004 in.) and resolution of up to 0.1 mm (0.004 in.).
• Built-in intelligence: ensures that 3D data is high-quality and accurate.
• Optional targets: possible to use targets to compensate for an object’s lack of positioning information.
• No rigid setup required: both the part and the scanner can be moved during scanning.
Stand-alone device: the part is the reference, no external positioning system needed.
• On-the-go scanning: fits into a carry-on case, so you can use it both in-house or on site.
• Lightweight and small: weighs under 1 kg (2.2 lb.), can reach confined areas. Fits into a carry-on.
• Fast: typical objects are scanned in 5 minutes or less.
• High measurement rate: capture large amount of 3D data for faster scanning.
• Automatic mesh output: ready-to-use files (geometry and color), right as you complete acquisition.
• Quick workflow integration: usable scan files can be imported into RE/CAD/3D printing software without post-processing.
Hybrid positioning: uses the parts’ natural geometry and color.
• Point-and-shoot: no need to prepare parts. Just go!
• User-friendly: no experience required, up-and-running in minutes.
• Scan in color: allows for seamless capture of high-quality geometry and colors simultaneously.
• Real-time visualization: look at the computer screen to see what you are doing and what is left to be done.